Tucson AZ Tree Care Services
A desert climate can be hard on trees, especially here in Tucson, AZ. Complete Landscaping is an expert on tree care services in Tucson, Arizona and can keep your trees green despite heat and low precipitation in the desert. We will watch for common desert-related issues, such as:
- Climate injury due to heat, wind, or lightning: Trees will have obvious breaks or dead patches in these extreme weather conditions. If the problem remains untreated, the entire tree will die.
- Moisture imbalance: Your tree will wilt and yellow if it gets too much or too little water, and it will eventually die.
- Diseases: Brown, sickly-looking spots will appear on the bark. The leaves usually yellow as well. Diseases often take a long time to kill a tree, but it will look unattractive until then.
- Insects: Insects eat leaves, lay their eggs on the undersides of leaves and branches, and often infect the tree. The tree will look sickly for a while, but the insects will eventually kill it.
- Overgrowth into septic tanks, pipes, driveways, and sidewalks: Your pavement will crack, your septic tank will smell, and broken pipes may flood your yard.
Complete Landscaping has experience fixing all of these problems. Keep your property clean and your trees strong and healthy. Donâ€™t hesitate to call us.
Our Tree Care Services
Complete Landscaping is one of the most experienced landscaping companies when it comes to tree care in Tucson. Our arborists specialize in services like:
- Desert-tolerant tree selection and design: We know which trees grow best in the desert. If you want a low-maintenance tree, ask us about this service.
- Planting and relocation: If you planted a tree too close to the sidewalk or street, we can move it for you so you avoid damage to your driveway or pipes.
- Trimming, pruning, and removals: If your treesâ€™ roots invade driveways, septic tanks, and other important features, we will remove them for you before the damage spreads. If we prune the tree and regulate its growth, we can help you avoid this problem completely
- Stump removal: Stumps detract from the elegance of your yard, and they might create a safety hazard. Let us remove them for you.
- Fertilization services and custom-blended fertilizers: Desert soil doesnâ€™t always have the nutrients that trees need. Our fertilizers will give your trees those nutrients so that they can grow healthy and strong in our climate.
- Disease, insect, and mite treatments: Invaders of any kind make trees look unattractive, and they prevent trees from producing healthy fruit. Our treatments will keep your trees strong, beautiful, and healthy for years to come.
If you need any or all of these services, call our arboristsin Tucson right away. We will consult you about the problems and treatments first, and then weâ€™ll get to work saving your trees.
You will always receive prompt, reliable, and expert service with Complete Landscaping. To learn more about our services, fill out this form or call us at 520-323-8918 today!